What all the local buzz is about…
- New restaurant to open on Main Street in Bradenton from the people who brought you O’Bricks Irish Pub and Martini Bar.
- Creative? There’s no need to be a starving artist according to the Herald Tribune.
- Imported tomatoes make it tough to compete for local farmers. Show your support by visiting u-pick farms in Manatee County.
- Almost half a million in grants will be used to finish the Bradenton Boardwalk.
- The regional employment rate shows signs of improvement in Southwest Florida.
- Bradentown Scoop serves up sweets with a side of history.
- An environmental conference may draw visitors to Anna Maria Island.
- Ana Maria grooomer offers you a beach chair to relax while your pet gets pampered.
- Many South Florida retirees plan to continue working.
- What do you think: Should this Venice yoga instructor have to pay to give free yoga lessons on the beach?